Please use the designated Locker Rooms when changing to play golf.
On the course
- Only recognised golf clothing may be worn:
- Golf shoes.
- Smart, full length trousers or tailored shorts with predominantly white sports socks.
- A shirt with a collar must be worn, not a t-shirt or football shirt. Shirts must always be tucked into trousers or shorts.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks.
- Hats must be worn with the brim facing forward.
In the clubhouse
- Golf shoes should be changed and suitable shoes worn.
- In the bars and sun lounge smart casual clothing or clean dry golf clothing may be worn.
- Outdoor jackets, waterproofs and hats must be removed.
- Tailored shorts may be worn in the main bar up to 7.30pm during the Summer period
- In the restaurant smart dress is required. For gentlemen a jacket and tie is preferred.
- On the evenings when there is a club function taking place, the dress code for that function, (e.g. dinner jacket/black tie) will be the dress code for the bar from 6.30pm.